- Check your insurance policy covers loss of revenue and
provides sufficient cover for your stock and buildings.
- Set up a business flood plan and make your staff familiar with it.
- List emergency numbers in a place where all staff can access them.
- Protect critical business records and equipment such as computer servers.
- Identify stock or equipment that requires protective measures to prevent damage. Hazardous materials will need special care and attention.
- Consider which staff may have had their homes flooded. The Scottish Flood Forum can help you provide support for them.